Your privacy is important to www.tarahgalloway.com.
may collect information from you when you voluntarily sign up for e-mails or free gifts, register for a class or presentation, leave comments, order a service or product, fill out any type of form, access private membership pages, or otherwise contact via an online form or e-mail. The information collected may include your name, e-mail, address, phone number, and/or billing information. You are not required, however, to provide any personally identifiable information to merely access or visit this website.
collects such information in order to [edit as needed send e-mails, fulfill orders, deliver services and products, complete customer transactions, oversee contests and promotions and improve website performance and customer service].
If you want to unsubscribe from receiving e-mails from www.tarahgalloway.com, you may do so at any time. Each e-mail from includes instructions for unsubscribing from these e-mail communications.
may collect domain information and “cookies” (small files saved on your hard drive by your web browser) to analyze website performance, track user patterns, save information from your previous visits and customize your experience. or its third-party vendors may collect nonpersonal information through the use of these technologies. Nonpersonal information might include the browser you use, the type of computer you use and technical information about your means of connection to this website such as the operating systems and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. ’s systems may also automatically gather information about the areas you visit and search terms you use on this website and about the links you may select from within this website to other areas of the Internet.
respects your privacy and will never sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties (beyond what is necessary for fulfilling a
If you give your permission, it may also use personal identification information for internal or external marketing and promotional purposes.
On occasion, may collect personal identification information from you in connection with optional contests, special offers or promotions. will share such information with necessary third parties for the purpose of carrying out the contest, special offer or promotion. Your participation in the contest, special offer or promotion constitutes your consent to such disclosure and use of such information.
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Please note that any comments or information that you post on the website, including the and social media pages, become public and third parties may use your information. is not be responsible for any unauthorized uses by third parties in such context. You disclose such information at your own risk.
You may see advertising or other content on this website that links to the sites and services of ’s partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors or other third parties. Any products or services reached through a third-party link are subject to separate privacy policies. is not responsible for or liable for any content on or actions taken by such third-party websites.
This website and any products and services offered herein are not intended for persons under the age of 13. does not knowingly collect information from anyone under 13 years of age. prohibits children under the age of 13 from using all interactive portions of this website, including leaving any comments. will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If learns it has any information or content from anyone under the age of 13, it will delete that information.
This website is operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide will be transferred to the United States. By using this website, participating in any of its services and/or providing your information, you consent to this transfer.
Terms and Conditions
offers entertainment on the topic of mental health, psychology and mindset, as well as products and services related to psychology, mental health, and mindset. All content, products and services are not to be considered as legal or professional advice, and are to be used for educational and/or personal entertainment purposes only.
1. You agree to not use this site for any unlawful purpose.
2. Confidentiality and trade secrets: you acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site, including but not limited to systems, designs, wording, colors and graphics are proprietary trade secrets protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and by other laws and that their use is restricted by the terms of this agreement. Use of the content or materials on this site for any purpose without written permission from is strictly prohibited. You further agree that you will create no derivative works of this site or the products offered within.
3. Disclaimer: makes no warranties of any kind (either expressed or implied) concerning the materials on the site. Further, does not warrant that transmission of the materials will not be interrupted nor does it warrant that the materials will contain no errors nor that they will be accurate. does not warrant that the site itself or the server which transmits it will be free of viruses or anything else that might be harmful. Nor do we warrant that any defects will be corrected. You alone assume all risk associated with use of the site, including the full cost of any necessary repair or service to your computer. By using the site you waive any claim whatsoever against which arises from your use, whether intended or not, of any other site. This waiver specifically includes any claim arising from a product and/or service which you purchase from any site other than and any claim arising from security of information (including, but not limited to credit card information) which you use on this site. In addition, assumes no responsibility for any content which you find on sites that link either to or from the site. This includes responsibility for the accuracy or compliance with any laws and for any viruses or other harmful things which may be contained in these sites. Nor is responsible should any site link you to a site which you find offensive. does not endorse or warrant the quality of any goods you buy from any site other than the site. shall not be liable in any way whatsoever (including, but not limited to, negligence) for any special or consequential damages resulting from either your use of the site or your inability to use it or from your use of any site linked from or to the site. This limitation includes any circumstance in which or its representative has been advised of potential liability. Certain applicable laws may not allow all the limitations of liability described herein. Should that be the case, and TG Therapy Ltd.'s total liability to you for losses, damages, causes of action, and/or negligence shall not exceed the total amount paid by you (if any) to access the site.
4. You understand that by entering your name and email address on the entry page that you are subscribing to a free, no obligation email newsletter. This newsletter is offered as a free service by TG Therapy Ltd. and www.tarahgalloway.com, and no purchase is necessary. On occasion, subscribers have had trouble removing themselves from this free newsletter. If you have trouble subscribing or removing, you may contact us here for personal attention. By entering this website, you agree that you wish to be subscribed to this newsletter, and that you will make no threats, and take no additional action against TG Therapy Ltd. or in the event you are unhappy that you subscribed or are not able to remove yourself from this free mailing list, and you agree that the small inconvenience of receiving this unwanted newsletter will cause you no personal, emotional, or financial harm whatsoever. You agree that you have opted-in to receive our newsletter by providing your first and last name and email address on our website. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. If you need further assistance, please contact us here.
5. Notice about testimonials: testimonials are all true, reflect the opinions and experiences of real users of www.tarahgalloway.com's products, and are submitted to voluntarily by customers. If you would like to submit a testimonial to www.tarahgalloway.com. You agree that it becomes the exclusive property of www.tarahgalloway.com, which for example includes the rights to reproduce, edit (for length but not general content), and/or publish the testimonial, which may include your name or initials and city/state/country of residence. Some customers that have submitted testimonials may have received a product or service as a "thank you" in appreciation for the time they invested to write or record their testimonials.
6. This website is not intended to be viewed by minors or anyone under the age of 18. By entering this site, you are agreeing that you are over the age of 18.
All transactions are conducted in United States Dollars (USD) and no adjustment for changes in foreign exchange rates or transaction fees will be made.
For 1 to 1 Coaching Services:
Client satisfaction is my highest priority. Therefore, if you are not completely satisfied with your coaching experience, and if both parties agree that a continued relationship would not be in the best interest of either party, you may request a partial refund for the services not yet provided within 45 days of starting the coaching program. If you are on a payment plan, you must make your refund request before your credit card is automatically billed for that month. If you request a refund after that month's billing cycle, you will be responsible for the full amount of that month's payment regardless of whether or not services were received for that month.
For Group Coaching Services:
You may request a full refund for any group coaching program after 60 days if you do not feel it delivered the expected results, as long as the expected results are aligned with what the program outlined and stated it was capable of providing on its sales page. In order to receive a full refund, you must provide evidence that you completed all assignments, worksheets, and other tasks required in the program to experience results. You will receive a full refund after you submit evidence that you completed assignments and other required tasks.
For Self-Study Courses:
You may request a full refund for any self-study course after 30 days if you do not feel it delivered the expected results as long as the expected results are aligned with what the program outlined and stated it was capable of providing on its sales page. In order to receive a full refund, you must provide evidence that you completed all assignments, worksheets, and other tasks required in the program to experience results. You will receive a full refund after you submit evidence that you completed assignments and other required tasks.